Monday, October 30, 2006

Emmeline's First Talk

Yesterday, Emmeline gave her first talk in Primary. She did such a good job! We've been working all week to memorize her talk about following the Prophet. She told about how she read the entire Book of Mormon last year and talked about how our family was blessed for following President Hinckley's counsel. She has really blossomed since moving here and I am loving it!

Last night I finally downloaded pictures onto a portable hard drive, so tonight, when I have a few minutes, I'll post Halloween pictures, first day of school, etc, etc! Hooray! Finally!

And if I can figure it out, I have some video clips of Benjamin army crawling for goodies (he plays fetch), and the kids tormenting him.

Oh gross...Luke just came in the door caked in mud. He's been outside honing his Turkey Bowl skills with the neighborhood kids. Looks like they got him...lovely...I need to go do laundry I guess!

No comments: