Thursday, November 16, 2006

Here's one I'll have to put in EmJ's journal!

Emmeline has a friend-boy here who is moving in a few days. On the way home from preschool the other day, he was upset because the other boys told him that they weren't his friends anymore because he was moving. Emmeline said, "It's okay, Chase, even though you're moving I'm still your friend." She's so sweet! Sweet enough that this boy wants to name his baby sister Emmeline! I love it. Perhaps EmJ would have come out of her shell anywhere, but meeting Chase seems to have been a big part of her transformation. For that reason, alone, I'm glad we moved here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She has always been sweet...Reminds me of Dad who just sort of keeps to himself, but is always there when you need that strong shoulder.

Anonymous said...

Tht is so cute. Emmeline keep being that sweet forever... I am sure you will. I can not wait to see all of you guys!! Love you all!!