Saturday, December 23, 2006

A Few Pictures!






Here are some recent pictures of Benjamin--I love the "blank-stare-because-I'm-sitting-on-a-strange-red-man's-lap" photo. There's also a typical after dinner picture, and a random picture of him playing with Emmeline's dress up stuff...Yikes! Finally, there is a picture of my grandma with all the great-grandkids! How fun!

I'm also going to upload a few photos of things I've scrapbooked lately. I finished 100 12x12 pages this year, but have somehow managed to NOT be caught up. I think that the ease of taking MILLIONS of digital pictures is kind of a curse for us scrapbookers. I feel like I'm doing some kind of gross injustice if I don't scrap every single photo--a road block that I'll have to overcome if I'm ever going to be caught up again!

Anyway, here are the pictures! Merry Christmas!

No comments: