Friday, January 26, 2007

The week in review...

Benjamin said his first "real" word yesterday. Ball--"baw", "da baw" if he wants one, "ge baw" if he has it in his hands! Yay! He's had quite the language explosion the last couple of days, but that's the first real word that I could tell meant something. He's also developed this nasty habit of pointing at people while babbling. He sounds like he's scolding everyone!

I should also note, that Benjamin's birthday present was a bunch of new batteries for all the broken toys. Hence the video of him dancing with tons and tons of noise in the background! We're excited for his first birthday next week!

Joshua and Luke are going to Monster Jam tomorrow. We got to go to UTI to meet Bulldozer yesterday. Grave Digger was supposed to be there, too, and Joshua is still upset that he didn't show. He informed me that he wants to have his birthday party at UTI...hmmm...I wasn't planning on throwing one, but we'll see! He got a model Grave Digger monster truck from UTI as well, which he is sleeping with tonight, ate dinner with, took in the car with us, etc, etc, etc.

Those are the highlights. Let me sum up the rest of the week by saying this. Puke. Barf. Puke. Barf. Barf. Barf. Puke puke. Barf. Smelly.

(Has anyone seen Nacho Libre? "Kiss, hug, big kiss, little kiss, little kiss..." Ha ha! Sorry, that's what my pukey sentence reminded me of...I'm probably not as funny as I think!)

No comments: