Saturday, April 14, 2007

Fun Stories

This morning Emmeline got sent to her room. When she got there, she proceeded to call Luke and asked, "Do you know why I'm in my room?" Luke said, "No, I don't." EmJ said, "Neither do I!"

Last night we went to a magic show. The kids LOVED it...they have been making things "disappear" all day. Benjamin even got into it. When the magician pulled a the silver dollar out of his (Benjamin's) ear he got a huge grin and started laughing and clapping. It was so cute and right on cue! Joshua and Emmeline both got called up, but Joshua was too shy, and another girl ran up there before EmJ could. (Grrr!) Another little volunteer was so nervous that she wet her pants! I enjoyed watching the kids watching the magic show, but didn't really enjoy the show. I work so hard trying to catch the illusion that I miss all the fun. Anyway, that's it! We had a great week.

No comments: