Saturday, April 07, 2007

Kirstin is 25!?!





Just a quick note: When you read the next post I want you all to notice that Benjamin is wearing a Yankee t-shirt. We shot the video on opening day!

Alright, alright! A quick post about my birthday. It started Thursday with a trip to the temple. The picture of Benjamin's bruised and scraped face his his temple fountain war wound. I think the fountain won. Then on Friday, we all went to my volleyball game. After the game, Willie ran up to me and said, "Come open my present my got you. It's in the car. It's some baseball gum." Followed by Emmeline's, "You're not supposed to tell her. You can't look in the trunk, Mom." Followed by Luke's, "You're not supposed to tell her not to look in the trunk!" So, hence the picture of Willie, me, and my baseball gum--which he picked out all by himself and is so proud of. Finally, there is a picture of my gorgeous Twinkie Cake. YUMMMMM! It was fabulous!

Tonight, we went out to dinner at a new restaurant near our house. It is a basketball themed restaurant, with tables set up on a basketball court, lots of memorabilia, and trading cards for the kids. It was really nice, and if it was a baseball themed eartery it'd be perfect!

P.S. Willie doesn't like Twinkies. sigh...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great birthday! Don't Twinkies take like 14 years to fully digest -- or is it gum. Hmmmm.

Linds said...

Happy Birthday!! Those are all awesome pictures and posts! I'll eat Willie's twinkie.

Stephanie said...

This comment is unrelated to this post, but you have way cute kids!