Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Stats!

Joshua at THREE!!!

37 inches
29 lbs

And finally starting to grow...I think he's up to about the 20th percentile for his weight and 39th percentile for height! Woohoo!

Emmeline helped me do yardwork today. She's the weeding master. Creepy crawlers don't bug her much (no pun intended). I also mowed the lawn. I'm so proud. I never want to do it again, but I'm proud nonetheless!

Last weekend the kids and I snuck down to LA to visit Luke. It was a wonderful way to celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary and Mother's Day. I wanted to sweep in like Superwoman and clean his apartment, cook and freeze meals, etc, but he had been doing a pretty good job on his own! I made my mark a little, but mostly just enjoyed the time with Luke and the kids.

That's it!

2 comments:

Linds said...

Wow, has it been 6 years already?! Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Wow. You are so god at keeping us up to date. I try to remember to add stuff to our blog but I don't do nearly as good as you do. It seems like our lives are having parallel moments. We are in the process of moving to Colorado. Ross has been there for almost a month and we are going to go as soon as our house here sells. We might get an offer by the end of the year...(well actually it may be next week, but it feels like next year!) Ross has missed his birthday and Mothers Day and Kerrie's birthday is a week away so he will miss that too. The girls have their moments that make it hard on me and I am ready for all of this to be over. Maybe I can get a room at that same hotel you were talking about and have a break too!