Friday, June 01, 2007

No sign of intelligent life...

Day one on the alien planet...

I sat down at the computer in the clubhouse of our new apartment complex to type this, and the internet home page is set as myspace.com....hmmm, does that tell you anything about the kind of place we now live?!

Los Angeles is indeed another world.

The kids feet are black from our dirty carpet, I've killed five spiders, cut back the overgrowth on our patio, and worn myself out hiking the three flights of stairs to Luke's old apartment (to move stuff over to the new one). Day one, almost over. Hopefully day two will get you to more exciting stuff, like eating sand at the sand volleyball court and swimming in the shade covered pool. Ooh, I can't wait!

1 comment:

Linds said...

Yes, even in just our short visit I realized what a different world LA is. It's only for a few months right? You can handle it!