Sunday, June 10, 2007

Okay, it's not so bad...

We're getting tan, watching ESPN and seven Law and Orders every day, and...okay, that's all I can think of. But this week was good!

No news to report, except that our starlit ward continues to suprise us. We met someone today who writes cartoons for a living, and we also have a stand up comedian/actor in the ward. "Murmuring, who says that?!" Needless to say, they still have not acknowleded our presence!!! We're not as noteworthy as all of the aspiring actors, apparently!

That's it! Hi all!

2 comments:

Linds said...

Hey, I need your address...I tried to call you, but I guess is wasn't the right one! I found you a brown shirt (finally) and we're looking for some maze to send Luke for those crazy dogs!

Melissa said...

Hey, you should just make a road trip and come back up here for the weekend! I am having a dip night, everyone is bringing a dip! LOL!

Good luck Sunday!