Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Trip to Seattle!

Joshua keeps reminding me that it's "one more Sunday" until he gets to go to Seattle for the "cousins party"!

Emmeline, however, has told me repeatedly that she doesn't want to go. She finally crumbled into tears yesterday and told me, "I DO want to go to the cousins party, but can we drive instead? The airplane will be too loud and hurt my ears!" Poor kid, she hears helicopters around here all the time, which are too loud for her, and figured that if she's in the plane the noise must be unbearable! I felt so bad, but after some reassuring, I think she's on board (no pun intended) for the plane ride and the party!

We are excited to be able to see everyone and I'm excited to talk with someone besides the kids and Luke...how novel, you'd think I've been stuck in a hole all summer! I'm so pathetic!

No comments: