Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Decision 2007

Today Benjamin threw a holy fit because he wanted to wear three shoes. He brought me one sock, then a second, then a shoe, then a second, then a THIRD...I tried to take off one of the other shoes to put on #3, but that just made matters worse. How do you explain to a screaming, thrashing 18 month old that he only has two feet and that is perfectly normal! It was hilarious.

I also caught him, Benjamin, posing in the mirror. He would lean up against the dresser with one hand and then cross one foot over the other. Then admire himself. He must have been practicing for the pool hotties...or the nursery hotties, I'm not sure which!

Well, we're headed back up to Sacramento in about two weeks. I know, a decision, finally...at least half of a decision! I am so excited to get out of LA, but now that we're leaving, Luke and I are scrambling trying to think of everything that we have to see and do in LA before we leave. Tomorrow we're going to the walk of fame, then next Saturday we're going to the Angels game (it's back-to-school binder night, yipee), then the next week we're going to take a few days and go to San Diego and Newport Beach to see the temples, and any other free sites! It's crazy. We've had the whole summer to do all of these things, but we procrastinated.

Finally, as the two weeks begin to count down, I'm anxiously trying to eat up all our food! We're pretty much down to Ramen, tuna, pb and j, otter pops, and grilled cheese. Soon the cheese will be gone, so that leaves us with one meat choice, one fruit choice, one desert option, and Ramen (which should probably be its own food group). Hmmm...I'm simultaneously famished and disgusted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Terrific! Welcome back to Sacratomato!

Melissa said...

Lucky you, great way to loose weight I guess....oh thats right, you don't have that problem!! LOL! Go buy some twinkies!!