Thursday, December 20, 2007

Uggggh!

One of my all-time favorite traditions is watching family home movies on Christmas Eve. I love home movies! So, today, since we are going to be gone on Christmas Eve and because I had to get the camera cued up for Christmas morning, I thought I'd watch our home movies with the kids.

Not so.

The eject button on my video camera is broken.

I can't get the current tape out. We watched Peter and Ashlyn's wedding video...all three minutes of it (Luke has ADD, I think) about seven times, and that's all the home movies I get this year.

LAME!!!

At least the video is only three minutes full, so we have it all ready for Christmas morning. Does that mean that next year I get to watch the wedding video and one Christmas and that's it?!

We've had this well-loved camera for seven years, and my birthday is in four months...I think it's time to go digital...hint, hint!


P.S. Peter and Ashlyn...if we ever do get the tape out of the camera, we will copy the three minute wedding video and give it to you. The highlight is Aunt Karen's (not G-rated) commentary, and Peter flexing, of course!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha - lucky you! Watching Peter and I 7 times through... man oh man!

Well, hopefully a new camera is in the works and on the way!