Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter!!

Unfortunately for our Easter pictures, we have 9 am church...hence, even while waking up at 6 am to make sure everyone was ready, there wasn't much time for pictures. The kids were adorable, though, in their Easter best! Benjamin's fake smile is my favorite...say cheese!

As soon as Benjamin saw that there was candy in his basket, he was happy. He plopped down in front of the candy and started chowing. Every time we tried to get him to go look for eggs he said, "NO, don't want to!" (It's his new FAVORITE phrase...along with "doo-pid," as in, "'Benjamin called me 'stupid'!' 'Stop being a tattle-tale, Joshua.' 'Yeah, stop tattle-tale, doo-pid!'"


The Easter Bunny brought Samantha a Mariner's hat!

Awww! She's one month old today!

2 comments:

Farmer Joe said...

Cute pics! Say hi to "LUKE!!!!" for me. John Diamond wants his attic back.

Carly said...

Samantha is so beautiful! When will she be blessed? I would love to come! :) I can't believe you're a momma to 4... You're my hero Kirstin!!

Love you!!