Friday, June 13, 2008

pthbbbbbb

Conversation with Benjamin, as Benjamin rushes out of the bathroom to tell Luke that he turned off the water all by himself.

Benjamin: Da-da-da. Daddy. Daddy. Da-da-daddy, I. Daddy I...
Luke: Spit it out dude!
Benjamin: pthbthbthbbb

(Yes, that is the sound of Benjamin spitting on the carpet, and proceeding on to the next task without ever sharing the afforementioned good news.)

It just keeps getting better! Ah, you wish you were a fly on my wall, don't you?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know, I have a friend who is a writer and knows a lot of publishers. She agrees with me, on reading just one of your inserts, that you need to send them in to be published. The world needs comedy like yours and what better than your real life. Think about it. Aunt Libby