Friday, February 05, 2010

32 lbs/32 weeks

Yep. That's me at 32 weeks...over on the left. The doctor told me today that I should expect this baby to be bigger than the others, already at about 5.5 lbs. I asked her to please put me out of my misery, but she wouldn't oblige.
Yesterday, we went with Lindsey, Coleson, and Amelia to the local children's museum. Coolest place, ever! I love it and almost want to go with no kids so I can explore every nook and cranny. The picture above is (obviously) my shadow...you stand (or dance!) in front of this huge screen and your shadow moves to the music, leaving amazing designs. Benjamin was mesmerized. Sam thought it was wierd.

But she liked riding the donkey. (Notice she's wearing her Yankee shirt!)

Gus and Coleson couldn't stand still long enough for a picture. I'm pretty sure that means they were having a good time!


Park on the roof?! What more could you ask for!
I'm so glad Lindsey got to come visit us! And I'm glad Coleson hasn't yet been traumatized by Luke or mini-Luke (aka the Boss).




1 comment:

Carrie said...

Where have I been? I didn't realize you are pregnant again! Congratulations, and your pregnancy is almost over... other people's pregnancies fly by don't they? I'm sure you've felt every one of those 32 weeks.