Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Nothing much...

*Sam can say the "s" sound now. I'm so sad. I miss her saying, "ssss....ssss....Ham!" for her name. Maybe I can just keep calling her "Ham." I'll also miss, "hashish," for "goldfish." That one was pretty funny.

*I closed my hotmail account, and I can't figure out how to get blogger to send comments to my new email address. So hopefully someday I'll get to read all your comments...or maybe there just are none, so that's why I don't think they are being sent!

*I won a blog giveaway. I'm not sure why this is noteworthy except a) it's the first I've ever entered and b) my blogger friend spelled my name correctly. (This is a miracle. My name never gets spelled right, so Donna deserves major kudos!)

*I penned the kids in the garden yesterday and made them weed the strawberries. I love that fence!

*My high school alma mater has purple and white for it's colors. While shopping with my little sister the other day, I was admiring a purple shirt and she commented that she can't buy purple because it reminds her of high school (she's only a sophomore...too young to be jaded!). I immediately replaced the shirt on the rack. Imagine my suprise when I woke up on Mother's Day to a brand new bike in the garage....PURPLE!! I may show up to my reunion in September on the purple bike, towing no less than three children, and I'll add streamers and a purple basket...oh, the possibilities are endless...

*No, seriously, I had a great Mother's Day. I'm so glad I finally have a bike, even though we'll now be eating lentil soup for a month. Tomorrow is our anniversary (9 years!!!) and then the birthday/holiday/anniversary season will be over for us.

*Joshua thoroughly enjoyed his 6th birthday. He got a skateboard and a new basketball and is in heaven. I, um, forgot to take pictures. I'm as pathetic as this post, I know.

*Reillee is 6 weeks today! That means it is my last day of sleeping in and ignoring my children...it's almost naptime right now and I fully intend to enjoy one last nap before I need to get back to real life.

*That's it!

No comments: