Monday, August 16, 2010

Soccer Camp










I was so proud of Benjamin's participation in both soccer and swimming lessons this summer! When EmJ was four and we put her in MOMMY AND ME soccer, she sat on her ball and cried for the entire hour for 6 long weeks. Joshua was a little bit better. (As I'm typing this, I'm remembering the nervous pooh incident on his first day of preschool...classic.) Benjamin was great! He jumped right in and followed directions. During both swimming and soccer, he would look over to me on the sidelines with a look of "why are you torturing me?" But in the end, he smiled and said it was fun.
(For reference, EmJ doesn't cry any more when we ask her to participate in group events. She and Joshua likewise LOVED swimming lessons. I wish I had taken some pictures...)

No comments: