My blog has received a Sunshine Award!! I say "my blog" and not "I" because, let's face it, this blog is the only reason I am even remotely cool. Thanks, Jodi!
And, in compliance with the terms and conditions, here are 7 things about myself...
1. I am sick and tired of waking up with a sore back. To keep adding those egg carton foam pads to your bed is remniscient of "The Princess and the Pea", but is a highly ineffective remedy for crappy mattress syndrome.
2. I recently discovered SPoGG: Society for the Protection of Good Grammar. Can I say, I am in love! People don't realize that poor grammar distracts from the message there trying to send. Though, now I worry that everything I right might not be write. Your free to correct my grammar at any time. Though I'm not sure I can except the consequences of my grammatical failings.
3. I have an iPod. It contains roughly 15 songs. It's dusty, and probably needs to be charged. I've never perused iTunes. I'm not a gadget person.
4. I am a tomboy. One time, a friend noticed my digital stopwatch/alarm clock wristwatch, complete with velcro fastening and said, "Kirs, are you an 11 year old boy?" I giggle every time I think about that comment!
5. Luke and I have big plans to one day perform Abbott and Costello's "Who's of First?" in a talent show.
6. I met Luke when I was only 16. Now that's scary. As a matter of fact, I've grounded EmJ until further notice because I caught a cute boy preening for her at the beach. She also has to wear a t-shirt under her swimsuit now. That girl is not allowed out of my sight.
7. My current favorite quote is, "That's my opinion, and it just happens to be correct." Thank you, Justice Scalia.