Sunday, August 24, 2014

Alivia is Home!

Alivia returned home from her mission a few weeks ago and boy were we excited to see her!  Thankfully, she and Zack were able to come and spend a few short days with us.  Too short, but the kids packed in all the fun they could handle...namely a temple trip, a pizza buffet, a hike, a fashion show, and lots o' swimming!  
The back to school fashion show is a serious ordeal in this house.  As you can tell.  I especially enjoy that Reillee tucks in her shirts, Joshua is too cool for school, Benjamin buttons his top buttons, EmJ's leggings fit loosely on her chicken legs, and Sam, well, she is fully Sam.

School starts tomorrow and I couldn't be more excited.  I am sure the enthusiasm will wane in a day or two, but I am about ready to be back in a routine and I've had enough swimming and bickering to last me a lifetime!  Plus, the start of school ushers in the fall season...playoffs and jacket weather and apple pie.  But best of all--our trip to Yankee Stadium is just around the corner!!!

1 comment:

zekesmom10 said...

Tell Alivia hello from her little VT friends. I'm sorry we didn't manage to write to her more! We were terrible pen pals.

Jodi