Friday, September 14, 2018

Funny tidbits from 2013 that never made it into a blog post:

I have noticed lately that in every self-portrait that Sam draws, she is wearing a crown.

Consider this logic--Reillee has observed that is it the food that she DOESN'T like that she has to eat in order to get some dessert (and actually, she is right in her thought because I don't have to ask her to eat the stuff she DOES like), so she has started saying things like, "Mom, I don't like peanut butter sandwiches any more so when I eat it, I get some dessert."  or  "Mo-om, I don't like rice and soy sauce and butter, but I ate it all so now I get some dessert!"  She's a smart cookie.

Joshua got stung by a bee on the way to church last Sunday.  It is Tuesday at the time of this writing and his hand is so swollen it looks like a cartoon hand.  I think if I stick a pin in it there will be an air explosion.  It's a good thing it's his right hand because he didn't want to do any school work anyway.

No comments: