Friday, January 20, 2006

I hate being sick!

We keep passing around this cold, stuffy nose, sore throat thing. Yuck. Luke is a baby when he's sick and gets aggravated to no end every time someone else coughs or sniffles. Hello...you don't sound so good yourself! The worst part is that no one really feels bad. We've just got the "leftovers". I wish I could just get really sick for a few days and be done with it instead of the minor cough, minor sore throat for like two weeks.

Yesterday I made a Mariners baby blanket for Laura...it is awesome! I also finished all the baby shower invitations for a friend (whose shower I'm throwing later this month). I must be nesting! Today, however, I'm going to put these invites in the mail and then go relax and watch a movie with EmJ...and sleep. What an exciting day, eh?

No comments: