Thursday, February 09, 2006

Pictures of Benjamin






Well, we've survived a week with the new baby! Thankfully, my mom has been here to cook, clean, care for the big kids, and rock the baby all night long. Soon she'll be cutting up my food, too! Benjamin continues to be the most laid back baby I've ever seen. He has a clogged tear duct, and I keep trying to get him to cry to clean it out, but he just won't. Joshua managed to kick him a couple times yesterday and still--nothing. I seem to remember my neice, Veronica, being similarly calm...I guess the third one's a charm!

Hopefully along with this post there are some pictures. I'm working on it...but I'm not very computer savvy...so here it goes. Oh, and if you can't figure out who Benjamin is, "ring your call button and Tommy will come by and hit you over the head with a tack hammer 'cause you are a moron!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the pictures. See'n him in person was the best part though I would have to say. How are you doing? Don't forget - I owe you a pecan (pekin) cinnabon. Take it easy and say hi to everyone for me.

Laura A said...

No one told me you had a blog! Cute boy! For the clogged tear duct, I think it was Anita that suggests a warm, wet washcloth pressed on it frequently. Then wiggle it around a bit, trying to massage the duct.

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are adorable! Willie is so cute too! Is ben's skin really dark or is that just the picture?

Anonymous said...

congratulations guys!!! i'm so happy for you! he looks just like the rest of the clan, cute as ever!! let me know how you guys are doing, we miss you alot! love you!

heidi