Saturday, March 11, 2006

First Smile!

Benjamin gave us his first smile this morning! Woohoo! He is adorable, but of course, he won't even look at me when I pull out the camera...so no pictures yet.

We're happy to report that everyone is doing well. Happy and healthy. Emmeline has stopped breaking out in hives every day (we still don't know what was causing that), Joshua has stopped puking, and Benjamin seems to be completely recovered from his pneumonia.

(For those of you who didn't know...Benjamin was hospitalized for a week. It was really sad and scary, but thankfully he is and will be fine.)

Thank you for all your help and prayers during the last couple of weeks!

In other exciting news, Joshua is talking like a mad man. It is so refreshing to have him able to communicate instead of whine, cry, beg, scream, etc. He's turning into quite the kid, no longer a baby.

Question for the day: Should we give Joshua a haircut for his birthday or let it grow until Halloween and dress him up as a country-western singer?

That's it! Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

Laura A said...

I honestly don't have an opinion on boy's haircuts yet. I can see both sides, and until I experience it first hand, I guess I'm not committing. So do whatever you want, I say!

I'm glad everyone's healthy. Mercy, you had a rough go of it.

Anonymous said...

I think you should let it grow and then give him a real mullet so that he can be Billy Ray Cyrus. Who?