Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Mariner's Game!

Luke is really excited today because he's been waiting three months to be able to go to a Mariner's game and tomorrow is the day!!

Benjamin gave us a treat last night. After he fell asleep, but while still in my arms, he had a full-blown case of the giggles. The usually quiet, almost somber, child laughed for three solid minutes until he finally woke himself up! It must have been a good dream! We all got a kick out of it.

Benjamin has also finally learned how to roll over in the last couple of days. We learned that he can raise one eyebrow, too--whichever one he chooses. It's totally cute, and totally goes with his personality!

Now let's go to something a little more saucy! I was reading on my sister's blog about their recent one year anniversary celebration. WOW did they have a great time. I got to thinking, Luke and I just celebrated our 5th. For sheer humor I decided to compare. She went to the temple, we went to the temple...not together, of course, because we brought all three kids. She went out to dinner at "Tuscany", we went to Arby's. She stayed at a hotel, we slept at grandma's house....and so on.

All joking aside, as I listen to Willie yell, " 'Lene, watch this!" and then jump off the piano, I know that our life is exciting and wonderful, too! (Lindsey and Brian will probably always be a little more polished, though!)

One more thing before I go...

Three cheers for apartment living--One of our neighbors has decided that it's inappropriate that we throw our dirty diapers in the trash outside, and has begun taking them out of the trash and putting them back on our doorstep! What a sick, sick world!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Life is never going to be the same once we have this kind huh?

Anonymous said...

what does she want you to do with the diapers?

Anonymous said...

I think you're a lot nicer than I am. If my neighbors did that to me, I would start emptying the contents on their doorstep!