Monday, October 02, 2006

Playoffs start tomorrow!!!!

Well, Benjamin just had his 6 month check-up and shots (2 months late!) He recieved a clean bill of health. We really like our new doctor so far (and he even speaks English, what a treat!). Benjamin weighed in at 19 lbs and 29 inches. He's in only the 22% for weight (I'm actually suprised he's as light as he is), but he's in the 93% for height. I haven't yet looked in the baby books to compare the boys, but I think that Willie was about 19 lbs at a year, maybe a little less.

One more fun thing to note. This weekend it has finally turned to fall here in Sacramento!!! I actually crawled UNDER the covers to go to bed last night! We still have our windows open 24/7, but it's pleasant, not hot anymore. Thank goodness!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My whole life people (outside of CA) have told me what a great place it was to have grown up. I am sure they were envisioning movie stars, beaches, cool tropical breezes, bikini-clad women and surfer dudes! Each time, that puzzled look on my face was the thought of Sacratomato! But, I am sure it is much better now! Go Yankees! Maybe A-rod can redeem himself!

Nathan said...

Hey, Luke and Kirs! La and I enjoyed reading about your exploits this evening! We hope everything is going well with all of you. Tell the kids their cousins say hello. We miss you guys and hope to see you soon…

Oh, and GO TIGGERS!