Thursday, October 19, 2006

Thus we see...

In the Book of Mormon, there are many vital points following the phrase, "Thus we see..." So, without going into gory detail, here's the vital point I learned today. "Thus we see" that a boy named Willie should never be left alone with an art box full of GLITTER and his little brother.

Today I felt like the dentist on Finding Nemo, "All the animals have gone mad!"

But, for good news, for about two hours today every stitch of laundry in this house was clean, folded, and put away. I think that's the first time since having Benjamin that has happened. Then Willie spilled his milkshake and the dirty laundry began again...

We had an enjoyable time at the Pumpkin Farm yesterday. The kids were adorable holding baby chickens, ducklings, rabbits, and goats. Joshua loved the tractor ride, and Emmeline took a million years selecting just the perfect pumpkin. Turtle Grandma came with us and was a huge help as usual with the kids!

Benjamin is keeping us in stitches lately with his antics. He has figured out the fine art of getting Willie in trouble, which just makes me laugh. He can crawl now, but prefers the army crawl and has calluses on his big toes to prove it. He and Luke have growling matches at the dinner table, and he can find the ON button to the most annoying, loud toy we have...ughh. My favorite, though, is "So big!" When I ask him how big he is, he gets all excited like, "I know I'm supposed to do something now, but what?" He claps, waves, flaps, and finally puts one fist in the air. It's the progression of all his "tricks" until he finds the right one. It's hilarious. Oh, he also doesn't like green beans. A killer because that's the ONLY vegetable the others will consistently eat (the others being EmJ, Willie, AND Luke!). Benjamin will eat anything else that you offer him though, including GLITTER!

And that's it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I expect star-spangled diapers then? I hope you took pictures! I surely miss those children, and I love reading your posts. Have a wonderful time on Sunday with the Primary Program. I've looked for cheap tickets, but to no avail...oh well! Love you loads, no pun intended in conjunction with the star-spangled diaper comment....

Melissa said...

I was just going to make a comment like your moms! LOL Almost as good as that story about the lady who used glitter spray right before her PAP!

Anonymous said...

i love to hear from u! i think the glitter story is really funny.lol
hope u guys r having a good time(without me!) just kidding!!! lol
i love reading your blog entries. keep me posted! love you