Friday, December 15, 2006

This is for Alivia!

I KNOW! I KNOW I don't post enough. Sorry! We're not very exciting though, seriously!

Some news, though, Benjamin has gotten over the "grumpy flu" as grandma likes to call it. He was grouchy for a good two weeks for no apparent reason. Very obnoxious. Then a few days ago he just decided he was tired of being grumpy and turned back into his old self. Thank goodness! He is pleasing us with lots of new tricks--pulling himself up, climbing the stairs, making kissy faces, and playing, actually playing with Emmeline and Joshua. It's adorable to see them all playing together. I can't help but think that we're entering a new phase. One where I can actually have a few minutes to myself during the day while my kids entertain themselves! Hallelujah! (Ooh, think of spring, when they can all play at the park while I sit on a blanket and read...quietly...hmmm).

Last week I finished the last of the Christmas preparations, got the last of the cards sent out, delivered goodies to all our friends...oh, wait, what friends? Anyway, I'm hoping to have a relaxing few days before we head out on vacation. I'm trying to get the scrapbook caught up before Christmas and Birthday Season, so that's my project for the next few days (once I finish writing my talk for Sunday, which I should be working on instead of typing this blog, right!?) Anyway, if I indeed do get a few minutes next week, I'll try and post some pictures of what I've been working on so that you (Alivia!) can see some new pictures of the kidlets!

That's it! Or as Joshua would say, "That was easy!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go on the Christmas preparations! Coleson has been having bouts of grumpiness too...I'm blaming it on his shots, but I think it's a phase...or I'm hoping it's a phase!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much!!