Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Christmas Pictures!




I just thought I'd log on and post a few pictures from Christmas! First, a family portrait that we took at Peter's wedding (Luke's brother)...Emmeline was smashing in her flower girl dress and has asked to wear it every day since. There is also a photo of Luke and I about to begin our scavenger hunt on Christmas. My parents made a little treasure hunt for us to find our gift. With some cheating and eventually help from my mom, we put together a puzzle and learned that our gift was a trip to NEW YORK CITY to see the Yankees play the Mariners!!!!!! Woohoo! I am so excited!

Anyway, that's it, enjoy the pictures. We had a fabulous Christmas, but are excited to be back in our own beds, back to our own routine, etc. I'm off now to make a paper chain counting down the days until I get to see Yankee Stadium...

No comments: