Friday, January 12, 2007

Fighting

Are Emmeline and Joshua going to be fighting for the rest of my life? Currently they love to fight over whose make-believe is the right make-believe. For example, this morning Joshua was in the closet, trying to pull Emmeline in. He said she should go on the roller coaster and she kept hollering that the roller coaster was in the living room. Yesterday, they were playing a simplified version of "LIFE." At one point I heard them shouting:

Joshua: No my stuck in the mud!
Emmeline: Yes, you are on the (insert made up word here). That means you are stuck in the mud. I get two turns now.
Joshua: No my lose my turns. No my stuck in the mud.
Emmeline: YES YOU ARE AND I GET TWO TURNS!!!!
Both: (Screaming and sobbing ensues).

It was hilariously annoying!

In other news, Benjamin the one-tooth-wonder has decided that balls--soccer, basketball, nerf, anything--are the great love of his life. He stops playing catch with himself only to eat and sleep. Unless I'm playing catch with him, he wants nothing to do with me. (Which is coming in handy in the middle of the night. He only wants dad!)

We spent all day yesterday rearranging Luke's office, and moving my desk into the office. So, now I have internet access. Finally! Hopefully this means I'll be posting more and including more pictures.

Well, I've got to go. Someone is screaming about something...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Benjamin and balls -- sounds perfectly normal to me! Dad