Monday, September 03, 2007

Hot

It's 10:00 pm and it's 100 degrees outside. If I had to stay here one more day, I think I'd die...but I don't!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!!

I'm movin' tomorrow, I'm movin' tomorrow!!!!

We went to Universal Studios today for one last hurrah. It was so hot, though, that we just hit the attractions that get you wet then came home and slept.

I've got to finish packing...or rather, wandering around the apartment aimlessly moving stuff around to creat nice neat piles...this pile goes in the car, this goes in the truck first, this is for breakfast and then goes in pile #3, which is last in the truck...I'm so anal.

2 comments:

Troy said...

Man, it looks like you've had a fun August. I haven't read your blog since July so it was fun to see what you and the family have been up to. I can't believe how hot Los Angeles has been this past week. My mom says that it was 115 where she lives and that's only 30 minutes away from the beach!!!! Anywho, good luck with your move.

Linds said...

Yay!! Moving time!!! I'm so excited for you guys! I wish I was moving too...