Saturday, May 03, 2008

Girls Just Want to Have Fun!

I snatched a minute yesterday in between, "Don't dump the crackers on the floor while I'm gone!," and feeding Samantha, to make this card for Carly's shower. It's the first time I've held a stamp since Sam's birth and it felt good!


Carly's baby shower was Friday night! Can I tell you how much I love reunions?! It seems that with the approach of summer, there are numerous opportunities to reunite with good friends--weddings, missions, babies on the way, blog stalking, etc. I LOVE it! This weekend has been so much fun catching up and laughing with numerous old friends.

I can't believe that Carly, Angie, and I are old enough to be swaddling our babies together. (Above: Angie w/Amelia, Carly w/Samantha, Cameron inutero!) We've come a long way, but somethings never change...for example, the picture below is simply unexplainable...

1 comment:

Tara said...

cute pics of you girls...love that you make your own cards!! you go girl!! :)...I also join you this week in the treadmill thing!! :)