1. What is something mom always says to you? You stay with your dad while you go pick up Emmeline. Where's my new stamp? Gus is using your stamps.
2. What makes mom happy? We share toys. Gus is using your stamps, is that okay mom?
3. What makes mom sad? When kids don't go to church
4. How does mom make you laugh? Says funny things. I just want to sit on your lap.
5. What was mom like as a child? She likes to play toys and go to sleep
6. How old is your mom? I don't know yet, oh, oh, oh 26.
7. How tall is your mom? As tall as Gus, and Emmeline, and me, and dad.
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Do art stuff
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Come and find me.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Play baseball or football or basketball. You are better than dad at baseball. Look, I just got onto the air hockey table.
11. What is your mom really good at? Baseball
12. What is your mom not very good at? Playing football. Mom, today can we go over to my teacher's house?
13. What does your mom do for her job? Play
14. What is your mom's favorite food? Tomatoes
15. What makes you proud of your mom? Mom, there's a yellow bird outside! When the peach trees to grow.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Spongebob
17. What do you and your mom do together? Play cars on my car rug
18. How are you and your mom the same? We share toys
19. How are you and your mom different? You're older than me and I'm four, 'cuz I just turned four, right mom? Look, that bird is eating our peaches.
20. How do you know your mom loves you? You pick stuff up for me. Mom, you should cut this string off my sock. I'm going upstairs to cut this string off very quick.
We don't even have a peach tree.