Sunday, August 31, 2008

The Carrot...






So, when I upload pictures to blogger, I don't see the picture in my post. So, I have no idea where to put the captions. I apologize. You'll just have to be smart and figure out which picture I am talking about.

We harvested the lone carrot from our garden yesterday. Everybody thoroughly enjoyed their bite. I can't believe how proud I am of one carrot, 5 strawberries, 7 tomatoes, and 57,000,000,000 zucchini.

Samantha turned six months old last week! We got her picture taken, and I'll post a link on here so you can view them...eventually. While we were at the mall, heading to the picture place, Benjamin had an emergency. I headed into a dressing room to change his diaper, and he gave all the ladies in the dressing room a chuckle, yelling, "Mom, did you bring my Butt Paste? I NEED SOME BUTT PASTE FOR MY BUM! WHERE IS THE BUTT PASTE?"

We went to the Mariner's game last Saturday...backpack night, hooray! Now I have four matching cheap M's backpacks. Every night the kids are responsible for picking up all their toys...and every night those stupid backpacks are filled to bursting with random toys, books, art supplies, dirty socks, etc.

And last, but not least, I had to include the picture of Benjamin. I woke up early one morning to find him down on the couch with cheez-its (Luke was proud) watching Sportscenter (I was so proud)!

1 comment:

Ryan and Kim said...

What a beautiful carrot it is! I was proud of my one tomato. Gardening is so much fun!

The kids are as cute as ever!