Sunday, November 02, 2008

Tagged...again

8 TV Shows I like to Watch

1. Baseball Tonight
2. Sportscenter
3. Law and Order
4. CSI
5. 24
6. Okay, I only have 5 for this category, two of which I watch with regularity...

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To

1. my next meal
2. baseball season
3. peace and quiet (aka, Joshua starting Kindergarten)
4. mashed potatoes and the Turkey Bowl (aka, Thanksgiving)
5. shopping, stamping, wrapping, caroling, lights, cider, and stars (aka, Christmas)
6. weaning Sam (3 months, 2 weeks, 5 days)
7. the day that Luke has a "real" job again (no mon, no fun, eh?)
8. our next dance lesson

8 Things I'm Passionate About

1. The Gospel
2. Luke
3. Emmeline
4. Joshua
5. Benjamin
6. Samantha
7. The New York Yankees
8. food, especially Twinkies

8 Things I did Yesterday

1. went to Wal-mart (yuck!)
2. worked on a Christmas gift...and that's as much info as you'll get
3. took EmJ to a friend's house
4. had a stressful parenting moment (x10)
5. let the kids wash the windows
6. went outside to escape Windex fumes
7. made cheese quesadillas for lunch...and dinner
8. crawled under Benjamin's bed (see #4)

8 Places I like to Eat

1. Macaroni Grill
2. Olive Garden
3. Claim Jumper
4. Cheesecake Factory
5. Taco Bell
6. Sarducci's
7. Mrs. Field's cookies
8. IKEA

8 People I Tag

1. Whomever
2. Wants
3. To
4. D0
5. This
6. Fun
7. Little
8. Activity

No comments: