Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Treasures

For my birthday I want a treasure box. A special place to store all of the goodies I glean from the laundry pile--because it is a known fact, and should be law, that the Washer gets to keep anything they find in the laundry. Here is a list of the things I will put in my special treasure box...

*Money, lots of money, mostly coins
*Pebbles
*Beebees
*Beads
*Crayons
*Pencils
*Ballpoint pens
*Hot Wheels
*Homework, drawing, and other creations (may or may not include buttons, popsicle sticks, clothes pins, or cotton balls)

and my personal favorite....

*The two-week old YOLK from a hard-boiled EGG! Yes, I am serious. You read that correctly. Yolk. Hard-boiled egg. Yum.



In other news, Benjamin's current favorite movie is Hercules. Yesterday, as Joshua climbed over him to get in the car, Benjamin said, "Get your slimy soul off me!"

2 comments:

Linds said...

That's a great saying! I hope Benjamin says that to his nursery teacher so that she can wonder what goes on in your house...

Kelly said...

eeeew. The treasure box is a great idea though...I always find good stuff(and some not so good stuff)