Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Breakfast

Interesting things Gus has eaten for breakfast...

*chicken soup
*broccoli
*bean soup
*chili
*mashed potatoes
*wilted salad

and tomorrow...

*lasagna

(He and Willie will enjoy it together.)

It's too bad that eating dinner is such a hassle. I mean, I'd much rather be running in circles around the table, changing my outfit, going to the bathroom, playing with toys, standing on my chair, playing footsies, or seeing how far I can launch my fork, too...but at some point, you need to take five minutes and actually eat your meal, right?!

The ironic thing is that Gus actually LIKES all of the aforementioned foods.

This never would have happened at my mother's dinner table.

1 comment:

Molly said...

Kirs, you crack me up!! I just wish I still had the energy to run around the table, change my clothes, play with my toys, launch my fork. I can barely get myself to eat my dinner I'm so tired most days LOL