Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Last One

This is my handsome photographer.

This is me at 35 weeks.

And this is the last pregnant picture I plan to take! I don't think the belly will change much, only the rest of me...bring on the cankles.
Funny memory...
When I told my best friend, Carly, that I was pregnant with Emmeline, she said, "Well, just make sure you're not one of those pregnant women who cuts their hair really short and looks like a mushroom!"
Probably good advice...I heeded it for 8 years...
Really though, my short short short cut, with all it's layers, had grown into a not-so-beautiful MULLET. So, last week, I cut two inches off the back (hooray!), eliminating most of the layers, but not taking off any of the hard earned and welcome growth of the last 6 months.
So, until it's long enough for a ponytail, I love looking like a mushroom!!

P.S. Yes, today is Samantha's 2nd birthday. Wow!! She's as adorable as ever, and I'll post birthday pictures soon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are beautiful,too. No mushrooms in this family.

Meredith said...

you look absolutely adorable!!!!! and I love the hair, so not mushroom looking....you want to see mushroom I'll send you a picture of me from high school.....NEVER cut curly hair "boy" short-NEVER!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Happy Birthday to Sam!

zekesmom10 said...

So stinkin' cute! Just like your kids. :D

Otter Mum's Den said...

You are the cutest mushroom I have ever seen :)
Laurence