Saturday, November 13, 2010

Primary Program

It's time for the Primary Program! (The kids at church do a presentation every year. They talk about what they have learned, sing songs, and bear their testomonies.) Our primary writes their own parts, fill in the blank style. So, Emmeline had, "When I was baptized..." Joshua had, "Jesus taught us..." Benjamin had, "My love for Jesus grows when..."

Sam doesn't have a part, as she is not yet in Primary, but don't try to tell her that...

My kids are darn cute, but my very favorite child-written primary part for tomorrow is the kid who wrote, "I know Heavenly Father and Jesus love me because they are superheroes!"

I am also thoroughly looking forward to the music (a little self-promotion there). Every time these kids start singing, I get all choked up. It's bad enough that they have to listen to me sing every week, but it's even worse when I'm crying as we sing Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes. Seriously, though, I LOVE these incredible kids and hope they are willing to keep singing while their fearless leader is frantically searching for tissues!

Enjoy their parts!

No comments: