Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Cutie Patooties

Awww, aren't we adorable? Can you believe that we celebrate 10 years in just a few short weeks? Neither can I. I hope that doesn't mean we are getting old!
We departed from the traditional ponytail on Easter Sunday, and came up with something a little more chic. Yes, once in a while I actually try to do feminine things. I even painted my first set of toddler toes last weekend.
Scrunchie on her wrist. Classic.
See why I painted the toddler toes? Pink sandals were a must to go with her "hat dress"....which dress has been hanging on the back of her door for a month and has been looked at and spoken of longingly to anyone who would listen. "Easter is in two more Sundays and I'm going to wear my hat dress and my teacher will like my hat dress and I will not get it dirty so can I wear it right now?!" At church on Sunday, at least three people saw Sam and said something like, "You finally got to wear your hat dress!"
Beautiful.
And here is everybody...a quick photo op as we shoveled Reillee's face full of lunch and ran out the door. You can't see it in the picture, but she still has sleep lines on her face!
Happy Easter!!

No comments: