Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter, Birthday, and Pitching

Yep, I remembered at the last second to take an obligatory Easter dress picture. We had a lovely Easter Sunday.

We also colored eggs...Reillee, as you can see, tried to drink the dye..."Es yucky me! I no wike it dat drink!"

We celebrated EmJ and Reillee's birthdays together with the grandparents.

Presents!

More presents!
I should add that I, too, had a lovely birthday. I got to go out to lunch with my mother-in-law, then to dinner and a movie with Luke, then a birthday dinner on Easter with my family.

And last, but not least, here is the video of Joshua's first pitching experience. I caught a number of warm-up pitches, and the very last pitch in the video is his first live pitch. It was a strike! He struck out that first batter for the third out, then pitched ALL balls the next inning. (Too much adrenaline?) The next day, he pitched two innings--hitting one batter, giving up one hit, and striking out 6! He was phenomenal.

No comments: