Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Bizarre Coincidences and Tender Mercies

Bizarre Coincidence:  The dishwasher breaks while running a load with the very last of my dishwasher detergent.  But no worries, I have plenty of dish soap.

Tender Mercy:  I just broke into the last box of diapers I received for my diaper shower.  The only box of size 3s--just in time for Kaylyn to move up.  In fact, I have not yet bought her any diapers as I had just enough of each size.  (Now I just need to get Reillee potty trained before the box runs out, and I will never have had to budget for two sets of diapers.)

Christmas is in full swing around here.  We have decorated, shot a Christmas "video letter" (which is really bad and probably won't make the cut, but we did it), and started making cards.  Hopefully, they will all be done and sent by Christmas.  More importantly, we've been enjoying nightly Christmas stories and devotionals that make me cry while the kids look at me like I'm crazy, and waking up insanely early each morning to see where "Scout", our Elf on the Shelf, is hiding.

Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

zekesmom10 said...

Your card and the picture was fantastic. Thanks for thinking of us, Kirs. I'm glad I'm not the only one sobbing while reading Christmas stories to the kids. :D