Sunday, June 18, 2006

More Father's Day







Well here are a few pictures of what I have been up to lately! Don't critique my scrapping or photography *skilz*, just enjoy the pictures of the kids! It's been so hot here, that I have not wanted to do anything but sit in front of the fan and scrapbook (while Luke watches Mcgyver, of course!)

The primary sang today in Sacrament Meeting. EmJ went up there, but because I was playing the piano she sat with me. (I'm the stand-in pianist for the time being, as the old one was called to my old calling.) Also in primary today, the kids played "Who's your Daddy?" They set up the primary room like a game show and had a couple of dads behind the curtain using voice changers to disguise themselves as they answered questions. The kids of course got to guess whose dads they were. It was such a fun sharing time!

Well, that's it from us! Happy Father's Day once again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Thanks! For Father's Day, Zack took me to a Mariners' game agaisnt the Giants Friday (Barry hit one for me -- sans steriods), and Alivia took me on Saturday. Mariners-Giants -- it's a beautiful thing! Give teh kids a high five for me! Dad

Anonymous said...

I think your scrapbooks look awesome! I'm totally behind on my scrapbooking...Except I already scrapbooked the baby stuff that I have! (Ultrasound and shower pictures)

Anonymous said...

Great work on the scrapbook pages! It must run in your family. The kids are looking cute too!