Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Proof that kids listen to what you say...

It's been so long since I've been on here that I had to look up my password today. To all of you religious bloggers (who need to get a life) I apologize! I decided today that if I wait for the move to be "complete" and the house to be "perfect", then I will never get anything done, ever. So, tonight I'll humor you with a story...and maybe one day I'll be able to post pictures and updates of everything that's been happening in the last few months.

Today, EmJ came up the stairs and noticed that Luke had moved one of her toys out of it's place. Here's the exchange:

EmJ: What happened here?
Luke: Sorry, I accidentally moved it.
EmJ: Do you think it's just going to crawl back on it's own?
Luke: I forgot to put it back.
EmJ: Do you think it's going to crawl back?
Luke: I'll put it away.
EmJ: I'll just do it.

One more thing...We have stairs! An upstairs and a downstairs!! You wouldn't believe how much more space we feel like we have in this new townhome, simply because of the stairs. It's wonderful!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to have you back; I need pictures now! And, no, I have no life! Thus, anonymously yours, . . .!

Anonymous said...

She's like her mom! Thanks for making me laugh!

Melissa said...

Thats funny!! So what part of Natmoas is North??? What are you near?