Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Doctor Fun

Samantha's six month stats: 16 lbs. 4 oz., and a sinus infection, no longer fond of sleeping...

But that's not the fun part of going to the doctor. The fun part is that cool doctor stool. You know, the one that rolls?! Yup. It's super fun to get a running start, jump on it, and sail across the doctor's office. Of course, the office is only six feet wide...so a certain four year old went right through the wall. Think tazmanian devil.

Okay, it wasn't that bad, but there is a forehead-shaped dent now in a certain exam room. I swear, every time I take my children to the doctor the nurses and doctors smile at us with a certain wariness as we walk down the hall...

And it doesn't end there. After the doctor, we went had a few minutes before I had to pick up EmJ from school, so I went to get my ring cleaned. Guess what they have at the jewlers? Yup. Little rolling stools! Oh yay! Apparently the four year old did NOT learn his lesson. He didn't break any glass, but I have a gash and bruise on my ankle. As we left, the sales lady said, though clenched teeth, "You have such cute kids!"

He makes me tired. Just looking at Joshua makes me tired.

Speaking of tired, since when do babies who have slept through the night their whole lives decide to start waking up every half-hour?! Seriously?! I know I'm whining, but I'm going to continue to whine until she starts sleeping again.

No comments: