Monday, February 16, 2009

Displaced

Samantha has been displaced...in favor of a new/old dresser...see her crib in the corner?! I love it. It's almost as good as when Benjamin's bedroom was the bathroom.

But, the reason I post this picture has very little to do with Sam, or showing how we lay out our church clothes on Saturday night *rolling my eyes*, and much to do with EmJ's comment about our furniture choices.

We recieved this hand-me-down gem from my parents. As soon as they dropped it off, we pulled out the painting supplies. Emmeline said, "Why do we have to paint the dresser before we can use it?" I told her that it needed a fresh coat of paint just to make it look nice. She thought for a moment and said, "Oh, so that it looks like it actually came from a store!"

Oh my.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The room looks adorable, good job...and I think that dresser looks like it came from a store. BTW, tell Luke we loved his voicemail the other night (Mike made me listen to it) and Luke is the man of Mike's dreams too - he's awesome.