Thursday, September 30, 2010

She's a Half

Happy 6 months, Reillee Anita!!!

We've started her on solid food, but she's not taking too well to it...hmmm...

It's also EmJ's half birthday. I'm not sure why that is important, except that it means she gets to choose dinner tonight. Here is important, though, EmJ came in 15th at her cross country meet yesterday. She's getting faster, and is so proud of herself!

I've been reading "The Help" by Kathryn Stockett. Last night I was dreaming in southern prose, and this morning I was seriously craving my grandma's grits and biscuits. This is a problem. Am I the only one that gets so involved in her books that they encroach on her life? I love to read, but I can't keep sacrificing sleep, even if it IS for the sake of dream eating fried chicken.

4 comments:

Our Family Adventure's said...

Happy 6 months Reillee :) and Congrats to EmJ on coming in 15th at your meet yesterday :)

Jenna said...

Is she really 6 months?! Time sure does fly by fast!

Unknown said...

I listened to The Help on grandma's book on tape. I could not stop talking in a southern accent, and dreaming of being there. What a great book!

Linds said...

I do the same thing. It must be a genetic defect!