Sunday, October 24, 2010

[sic]

I just finished reading, "Things that Make us [Sic]." It's a book about grammar.

Seriously.

So, the other night I was laying on my bed, reading said book. I put it down and said to Luke, "I feel like going out tonight. Let's go do something."

Barely looking up from his homework, he says, "The kids are asleep. Call up one of your girlfriends."

I laughed and said, "What friends? Who should I call? You are my only friend."

This caused Luke to look up from his studies, point at my grammar book, and say, "Reading that is definitely NOT helping your situation."

After a good chortle I crawled back into my hole, so I could read my textbook. For fun.

2 comments:

carol said...

Hilarious! We wanna borrow the book. I'm your friend, txt me next time.

Anonymous said...

It is a great book though, no?