Thursday, May 31, 2012

Mouths of Babes--May 2012

Luke:  Oh, we go through this over and over and nothing ever changes!
Sam:  It's just like the rules of this house.  They NEVER change!

Reillee:  He's a nice baby.  He's a nice girl.  Oh, he's crying!  Oh, he's a nice baby again.
(We hear this every day, multiple times a day.  She also points out every mommy that she sees, every daddy that she sees, and every "Santa" that she sees.  Seriously.)

Reillee:  I soooo boooful!  I a princess!  I a 'Punzel! *gasp* I need a neckinace! (necklace)

I know that Joshua's baptism deserves it's own post, and he will probably get one eventually, but for now here he is in his new suit with Luke on his baptism day.
The happy family of 8.  8?!  Wowzers!
Each of the girls, I believe, wore this on their first Sunday at church.  Kaylyn's outfit lasted less than an hour before she blew out.  That's got to be some kind of record.
I love the pictures that I have of each of the kids, sacked out on Luke, while he reads.  Tradition.
Finally, I had to document Kaylyn also wearing the red jumper.  It was one of the gender neutral outfits given to us for EmJ, and I have pictures of each baby wearing it.  Someday I'll have to compare them all side by side.  I love Kaylyn's face in this picture...I just can't figure out who she looks like!

Luke: You could have just asked her to be quiet, you didn't have to hit her.
EmJ: I did! I asked her like three hundred times!
Luke to Sam: Did she ask you to be quiet?
Sam: Not three hundred times!
(wait, this gets better)
Luke: Well, did she ask you once?
Sam: *holds up four fingers*

Alright, that's it for May!

No comments: