Thursday, June 14, 2012

April in Pictures




 Beautiful friends threw me a beautiful baby shower!  Just in time, too...Kaylyn arrived two days later.
 Here's how I looked that night.  Yuck, so glad I'm done with that.  (Really, though, I didn't feel as huge and miserable for quite as long this time around.  It was just the last three weeks that were terrible.  For that, I am grateful.  And that gratitude may carry me over to that lucky number seven (so I don't have to change the name of the blog!).


 At the shower, we played the "guess-the-melted-candy-bar-that-looks-like-poop-in-the-diaper" game.  Stellar.

 Photos of EmJ and Willie, on their respective birthday dates with Grandma.
(Hooray for me for finally grabbing all those forwarded photos off my email and onto my computer!  Next step:  backing them up, getting some printed, resuming scrapbooking.  To be completed by 2032.)
 Reillee's nursery leader sent me this.  Apparently, this is how she sat for the duration of nursery one day.  She is the only girl, so I guess she felt the need to grab all the "girl" toys?
My three (little) girls.  I actually took this photo today.  Reillee had just finished patting Kaylyn's head and saying, "It's okay, you daddy will be home soon.  He's just at work.  It's okay."

No comments: