Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Pumpkin Carving 2012

 It's no secret that Halloween is not my favorite holiday....but I bit the proverbial bullet and actually carved pumpkins this year.  A chore made so much better by inviting dear friends and listening to maybe a little too much Justin Bieber...
Reillee and I painted our pumpkins.  Do you like her choice of color?  She did that whole thing with a tiny watercolor paintbrush!
 Joshua and Mason put the evening together for us, for which we are grateful.  However, they were much too cool to finish their pumpkins.
 Group shot.
I love this picture of the girls!  The sweet girl in front who looks like she's about to come after you with a pumpkin knife actually carved a cute little puppy with heart eyes.  Awww.  Her mom is clearly nicer than me!  My kids got either a) no help at all or b) triangle eyes, nose, and mouth or c) pink paint and a watercolor brush.

Pumpkin seeds in the oven!!

No comments: